Many levels feature wormholes that you can use to bypass obstacles.
Sometimes, the wormholes work to form a maze that you'll have to navigate.
Nebulas act the same as the energy fields, but are considerably more mellow.
Energy fields and nebulas are common obstacles in space.
Sometimes the gravity generators will be locked in place and you'll have to rely on adjusting their gravity values to deliver the mail.
Black holes will swallow your mail sphere if you let it get too close.
You can use the Mail Cam to get a closer look at your solutions, and sometimes to just enjoy the ride.
In the future, intergalactic mail delivery has taken on a novel form: the mail is packed into spheres and blasted into the void by giant cannons. Networks of gravity generators adjust the paths of the mail spheres and guide them to their destinations. In your role as gravity technician, you must plan out new routes between the mail cannons and space stations, navigating your way around asteroid fields, black holes, space pirates, and other hazards of deep space.
Watch the trailer here: Youtube
The PC and Mac versions are available at Desura
The PC version is also available at IndieCity
- 56 levels to navigate your way through.
- Use the Mail Cam to watch the mail sphere soar around the obstacles in its way.
- Open-ended levels offer dozens of ways to solve them.
- Do you like efficiency or complex and lengthy paths? Stats are tracked for both styles.
- Share your favorite solutions with your friends.